Aston Villa Fans have backed the Claret and Blue army with full power this season.
The average home match attendance is 40,109 which is one of the best in Villa History.
Since the arrival of Martin O’Neill 16 months ago the average attendance was a little over 36,000 people and since then has soared to the 40,109 figure we see at the moment. This figure could still rise with the home clash against rivals Birmingham City coming up and the end game of the season against Wigan.
A quote from The A.V.F.C Official website says: “If we can also secure a maximum take up for our last home game of the season our average attendance figure will be 40,375″
The future is looking very bright for Villa, who visit Derby on Saturday to secure more points.
My Final Score prediction for the season is
Derby County 0-2 Aston Villa
Aston Villa 3-2 Birmingham
Everton 2 -2 Aston Villa
Aston Villa 3-1 Wigan
West Ham 1-1 Aston Villa
Preview Of Derby Vs Villa will be available here on Friday 11th May 2008
- Aston Villa Vs Bolton Wanderers – Preview Where at? : Villa Park , Birmingham Date? : 5th...
- Aston Villa Crush Visitors Bolton at home Bolton began the game possitively . Villa had needed a win to keep...
- Saturday’s Premiership Predictions A interesting weekend of Football continues this weekend. Manchester Utd...
- EPL Predictions Well this will be an interesting Premiership weekend. Only 1...
- Premiership Predictions- Saturday Only Well there’s a whole load of interesting games in the...