Strathclyde Police is carrying out an investigation after a package containing vignettes and addressed to the McCourt at Celtic Park was discovered by Royal Mail workers at the East end of Glasgow on Tuesday.
Bullets sent to Niall McGinn and Celtic Neil Lennon Manager last week were detected by postal workers in Mallusk, County Antrim. All packages of three were recorded in North Ireland.
He asked if the events of this week had affected him, McCourt replied: “No, not at all”.
The winger, who joined Celtic from the city of Derry in June 2008, has this season was established in the first team, making 18 appearances and scored five goals.
McCourt said it took time for him to settle in Glasgow, in part due to injuries, but he was determined not to let the pressure of playing for Celtic to a he.
He added: “it took me a good year and a half before that I was ready to play.”
“There has been lot of players who have played for Celtic was hard, playing for a big such club.”
“But when it set to play football as a young boy who wants to go to the top of his game and go so far to Celtic has been the top of the mine.”
“Once you get there, there is no sense left to you.”
“You just try and harmonize with it and just enjoy the best possible way”.
Lennon retired from international football in 2002, after receiving death threats, but McCourt has no intention of doing the same and remains available for Northern Ireland manager Nigel Worthington.
27 Years of age, who made his debut against Spain in April 2002 and has earned four caps, they said: “I always said he wanted to play for Northern Ireland.”
“Sometimes I find myself in the peloton, sometimes I am not.” It is the decision of the administrator.
“We hope that the games play here, more I’ll be in his mind.”
Worthington, said it would speak both McCourt and McGinn.
Worthington told the BBC: “it is disappointing when these things happen, but players have my full support and encouragement.”
“We hope that everyone can see sense, they behave themselves and focus in sport.”
I will talk with them to see where they are, but I do not foresee any problem.
- Northern Ireland Earn Away Draw! Preview Northern Ireland went into this game knowning that they...
- Embrace of Wales plan to play the Nations tournament with England, Scotland and the North Ireland Jonathan Ford, Director Executive FAW has confirmed to resurrect the...
- Celtic 1 Kilmarnock 1: Act of the party Tuesday night was the third series of five consecutive matches...
- Celtic appeal dismissal James Forrest for a late tackle that Hamilton 19 Years of age was expelled by Willie Collum after...
- Hamilton 1 Celtic 1: score One began to wonder how costly miss could to be...