In: Alberto Aquilani of a permanent move to Italy were hopes after Juventus refused to comply with the assessment of millions of ?14 of Liverpool for the midfielder photo: REUTERS
Dalglish is willing to strengthen his midfield with young talented English and he is an admirer of Cattermole and Sunderland teammate Jordan Henderson, 14 million pounds. He has conducted informal consultations on Cattermole, 23 and is established to follow up with an official offer.
But move disappointing of Alberto Aquilani Liverpool is set to cost the Anfield club a more than 4.4 million pounds sterling more later this month: 10 months after his return to Italy of a loan of long of the season at Juventus.
The age of 26, who has started only 14 games in all competitions for Liverpool since his arrival from £ 17.6 million in a contract of five years in Rome in August of 2009, could be forced to return to Anfield next month after Juventus could not take an option to seal a permanent arrangement of 14 million pounds for the midfielder.
Liverpool must pay the final instalment of 4.4 million pounds sterling of the transfer rate of 17.6 million pounds sterling to Rome by June 30, although Aquilani, whose last appearance was in the qualifier of the Europa League against FK Rabotnick last August, is not included in the plans of Dalglish.
The financial drain caused by the balance of the transfer of Aquilani, combined with substantial wages of players out of favour as Joe Cole, Milan Jovanovic, Christian Poulsen, Emiliano Insua, and Paul Konchesky, is unlikely to stop the persecution of Dalglish for Cattermole and Henderson.
But probably depend on how more moves in the transfer market much Dalglish may cut the wage of the club of £ 120 million and generate by downloading players as surplus to requirements.
Future of the surrounding black financial Aquilani is most pressing at Anfield, however. The player has admitted his desire to stay in Italy, but despite interest from Juventus, AC Milan and Inter, assessment of 14 million pounds sterling of Liverpool will be prohibitively high, with Juventus only willing to offer 6 million pounds for the player.
Liverpool, that they are going to pay Rome five percent of the money generated from the sale of Aquilani, could be forced to sell at a substantial loss or choose again the following season, which is an option bit likely due to the perspective of their decline in value of loans you more within 12 months.
Agent of Aquilani, Franco Zavaglia, remains hopeful, however, that an agreement can be reached between Liverpool and Juventus.
Zavaglia said: “all season, Juventus have given me the necessary guarantees that want to keep Alberto.”
“The next 24 hours will be decisive.” Any eventual economic agreement will follow after Juventus making his decision.
“If Juventus can not do much to Alberto and must return to Liverpool, then Milan would undoubtedly be a destination that would accept”.
- Alberto Aquilani’s agent said Liverpool midfielder on loan signed a permanent contract at Juventus Out of place: Alberto Aquilani fought to bring down a...
- Manager Kenny Dalglish Liverpool hope of persuading Pepe Reina stay at Anfield In the movement? Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish is now hope...
- Transfer window of Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish objectives that four January purchase from crucial Although the Scottish has offered its unconditional Squadron support in...
- Kenny Dalglish urges Liverpool to available funds to spend summer Call for cash: Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish, said the Anfield...
- Jamie Carragher from Liverpool want Kenny Dalglish to become permanent manager at Anfield Liverpool has won their last four games and their 1-0...