Oxlade-Chamberlain, presented as a substitute during the interval with Pearce England in the 1-0, planned end to assistance with their three-goal game in the second half, as well as winning a penalty was converted by Nathan Delfouneso.
His performance in what was only his third appearance for the u-0.31s became somehow show why Administrator’s Arsenal Arsene Wenger is ready to spend big money to bring Oxlade-Chamberlain at the Emirates Stadium of Southampton this summer and Pearce believes that there is much to come from the year 18-former.
“I thought that you gave us a real lift when he arrived,” coach Pearce, said.
“” Lineup has looked very, very well when he’s been here – we had a game 11 v 11 on the second day when we got together and after 10 minutes that I said to Steve Wigley (Assistant Pearce) “this guy has to play”.
“His performance was featured in this snapshot of 10 minutes.”
“It has a bright future and played very well, but we have to feed all of them, to make sure that all of them have a bright future.”
Pearce felt that he had really seen a game of two halves when his team recovered from what he described as an “outrage” opening 45 minutes.
A lineup of inexperienced England – with nine changes from last Thursday European Championship 6-0 triumph against Azerbaijan – fought to get underway in the early stages of qualifying and dropped a goal in minute 25, when Israel launched a rapid counter-attack which was rounded by Mohammad Klibat curling beyond Ben Amos strike.
With Oxlade-Chamberlain among its ranks, however, selecting responded strongly after the break, Martyn Waghorn equate with a header on 58 minutes and Marvin Sordell lightning shot moments later.
One minute 82 Delfouneso spot-kick and a finish of fellow substitute Henri Lansbury in injury time brought the glow of victory, but Pearce was not what excuses for the way in which things had begun.
He said: “I think it was a strange for an administrator.”
“I had to sit through a performance of first half that was terrible in all aspects of what you are trying to achieve.”
“But drew us a line in at half-time and obviously the second half was much, much better.”
“Integral were better as a team, so it was a case to the first half sleep, learn from it and move on.”
England started the game with three debutante at Court and four other players making their first exit at the level low of 21.
“I think that simply do not gel at all”, said Pearce.
“There are some real things to learn-not only for me and my coaches, but for the players individually”.
He added: “some of them have done no harm, some have a bit of maturity to make, but it is the mixed bag think that were going to receive”.
- England 4 bass-0.31s Israel Spanish 1: match report Arrester objective: Henri Lansbury got its name in the Football...
- Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger admits interest in Southampton signing winger Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain The new Walcott: Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, right, shows his skill that...
- Arsène Wenger arsenal Manager salutes the arrival of ‘exciting’ Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain “You can play as attacking midfielder or wide left and...
- Destination of Arsenal Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain urged to leave Southampton beside Arsène Wenger by his father London calling: Arsenal lead the race to sign young talented...
- President of Southampton Nicola Cortese hit in clubs in the Premier League on Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain offers Pursued: Oxlade-Chamberlain is sought out by Manchester United. Liverpool and...